2018-2019 Experienced Nurse Faculty Leadership Academy (ENFLA) Application Instructions
What are the Online Application Steps?
HINT! - To efficiently complete the online application, we suggest that the Scholar gathers all the required information and documents prior to starting the application steps.
The online application process is a "step by step" submission. You must complete all the required information in each step before the online system will allow you to advance to the next step. Please note, at any point during the submission process prior to the deadline you can return to a previously completed step to modify or edit the information.
- Enter the Title
Add the Scholar and Leadership Mentor
- Application title is simply so your submission can be identified in the online system. We suggest using the wording "Experienced Nurse Faculty Leadership Academy" followed by the Scholar's name.
- Submitter's email address - sometimes universities and/or institutions block these emails, mistaking them for spam. We encourage you to add email@example.com to your address book in order to ensure you receive communication regarding your submission.
- Read and acknowledge the 'Eligibility Statements' to the program.
- Make a note of ID and Password (found in upper left corner of Control Panel). Once you begin your application, you may return to it at any time until the cutoff date. You may edit or add information. Instructions to access application are listed below.
Answer the Application Questions
- Include personal contact information for both home and work. If you do not know all the personal contact information, you may log in and add it later.
- Upon adding the participant, an email will be generated. However, sometimes universities and/or institutions block these emails, mistaking them for spam. We encourage you to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book in order to ensure you receive communication regarding your submission.
Upload Required Documents
- The application questions for the Scholar and Leadership Mentor should be no more than the word limit set for each question. We encourage you to complete these questions offline first. This portion of the application will not save unless all fields have content in them. Therefore, if you need to leave the system, and come back to it, please enter "N/A" in the fields that have not been completed.
Click here to view and download the application questions.
- Upon completing the necessary documents, upload those word documents on the "Upload Documents" step of the online submission process for the application. Please note, without the correct application documents, an application will be considered incomplete and will not be reviewed. The following documents should be uploaded:
All "Resume/CV" must be in either word document format (.doc/.docx file extension) or portable document format (.pdf file extension). Except for the "Letter of support" document, this document can be in any of the following formats: .doc/.docx, .pdf, gif, jpg/.jpeg, png file extension.
- Scholar resume or CV
- Scholar letter of support
- Leadership Mentor resume or CV
- Leadership Mentor letter of support
- Log in to the system using Application ID and Password
- On Application Control Panel on left, select "Upload Documents" step
- Follow directions provided
- Make sure the information on the "Confirmation" page is correct. In addition, receipt of the Confirmation page does not guarantee that the submission was completed correctly, or free of errors. If necessary, changes can be made to the submission between now and the deadline. Please note, the online system does not send a confirmation email upon completion of the application.
Application Deadline Has Been Reached - Thank you for your interest. However, the online application submissions and revisions are no longer being accepted at this time. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the International Leadership Institute at 888.634.7575 U.S./Canada, +1.317.634.8171 International or email@example.com.
All online applications must be completed by 11:59 p.m. (PST) on Monday, 2 July 2018. Mailed, e-mailed, or faxed applications will not be considered.
Login to a Previously Begun Application for this Program
Online Technical Support
For assistance with the online application, please call +1.401.334.0220 between 8:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. EDT, Monday-Friday, or send an email to Need Tech Support. Please provide tech support with application ID#.
For more information or questions, contact the Sigma/Chamberlain College of Nursing Center for Excellence in Nursing Education at 888.634.7575 U.S./Canada, +1.317.634.8171 International or firstname.lastname@example.org